Easy Diet

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ways to Boost Metabolism Fast

I want to give you what I think are the top 3 ways to boost metabolism, fast. Why do you want to do this in the first place? Because your metabolism is one the things that controls exactly how much weight you will be able to lose. It is the rate that your body converts food into energy. The faster your metabolism, the quicker your body will burn calories off instead of storing them as fat.

First of all it's important to understand that your system already burns about three quarters of calories taken in just in the basic upkeep of our bodies. That's good news. The first method and most obvious is cardiovascular work and if exercise is your thing you can burn up a lot of excess calories with that. But I know not everyone is exactly keen on joining the gym rat revolution. That's fine, there ARE better alternative if you hate exercising.

The second of the ways to boost metabolism and one that is often overlooked is keeping the body well hydrated. I know we've all heard the old saw about having to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I'm not certain that number is entirely accurate but I do know that keeping yourself hydrated will help boost your metabolism. My father used to say, "If you're not peeing clear, you are not drinking enough fluids." He had a way with words that way.

I think the single most effective way to get your metabolism cranking up into high gear and give yourself a real boost is to learn how to properly combine foods that naturally help you get trim and looking healthy. I like to eat a number of smaller meals throughout the day. This does a couple of things. It keeps your blood sugar levels consistent and helps you avoid snacking.

I've found a way that showed me exactly how to eat so that I was able to lose a fair amount of weight in a very short time. Actually I was surprised when I was able to lose 15 pounds in about three weeks. And I've kept it off effortlessly.

I hope if you're one of the people who are looking how to boost your metabolism fast please check out this website: http://www.squidoo.com/HowToLose20PoundsInOneMonth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home